1. To provide free monthly support meetings for those afflicted with RSDS/CRPS, their families, friends, theapists and medical professionals.
2. To provide educational forums and medical updates on topics of interest to members.
3. To serve as a valuable resource for patients to turn to with questions on doctors, treatments, medicine, or refer members to the appropriate federal, state and county officials for assistance.
4. To provide emotional support for members and their families.
5. To educate the community about the causes and effects of chronic pain.
Our open and free meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month from 7-9 PM at Somerset Medical Center , 110 Rehill Ave Somerville, NJ.
For more information please contact Living With RSDS Inc. at 908-575-RSDS (7737) or email@example.com.
NJ Assembly, No. 3968 Fail First Step Therapy - All NJ Pain patients need to educate themselves about this important legislation. We need to make sure we are heard and to prevent insurance companies from being able to over ride our medical providers prescriptions with less expensive or powerful medications and to have us "fail" first before we ca be provided withthe original medications.