|To support, educate, and inform, those persons afflicted with reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSDS)/chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS), their families, friends, co-workers, and the medical community treating RSDS/CRPS, about the importance of early diagnosis and the suffering this syndrome brings to all involved.
1. To provide free monthly support meetings for those afflicted with RSDS/CRPS, their families, friends, theapists and medical professionals.
2. To provide educational forums and medical updates on topics of interest to members.
3. To serve as a valuable resource for patients to turn to with questions on doctors, treatments, medicine, or refer members to the appropriate federal, state and county officials for assistance.
4. To provide emotional support for members and their families.
5. To educate the community about the causes and effects of chronic pain.
Our open and free meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month from 7-9 PM at RWJ Somerset 110 Rehill Ave Somerville, NJ.
2016 meetings will be held in the Steeplechase Cancer Center building at 30 Rehill Ave first floor conference room. It has its own parking lot and entrance.
On the third Tuesday of the month meeting will also be held at Community Memorial in Toms River, NJ from 7-9PM (starting11/17/15)
For more information please contact Living With RSDS Inc. at 908-575-RSDS (7737) or Lwrsds.firstname.lastname@example.org